Thursday, August 28, 2008

I lied!

Well poop!! I just thought there was going to be school today. It turns out that at 10:30 last night Phoebe was in her room crying with a really stuffy nose, sneezing and just didn't feel good. Daddy brought his little princess into our bed. At 2:30 am Eliott woke up feeling like crap too. They started yesterday sneezing and a little runny nose but I was hoping it was just allergies. So none of us got much sleep, except Fin and the dog, they slept right through everything! This morning I could tell they both felt horrible and I didn't want their first day of school to be miserable so no school today...darn!!
I called the doc's office at 8 and they said to give them 1 1/2 tsp of benedryl and I did and now their runny noses aren't so runny anymore and I can tell they feel a little better, so it is probably allergies.
Trying to teach the 16 week old puppy, Roxie, who's Alpha because she's not listening to me at all. I pick her up lay her on her back, get in her face and star into her eyes until she looks away. It's worked pretty good so far giving her a reality check!!

No comments: