Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Status

Well went to my doctor's appt today and she said I was still at 5 cm but my bag of water is protruding threw that. Technically I'm not 36 weeks until Friday so she said stay on bed rest and keep taking the meds until at least Friday. She said she's going out of town this weekend to see her dad and he's an hour away so if I go into labor she may not make it to deliver him. So she said I could take the meds through Saturday or Sunday if I wanted just to make sure she's in town but who's to say I'll even make it to the hospital when she is in town...haha...since I'm already at a 5, halfway there!!
What's really funny is that my Grandpa's birthday is on Monday, he'll be 89 and when we told him months and months ago that I was pregnant and the due date was May 30 he said "oh you can have it on my birthday." And everytime I've talked to him since he says "how's the one that's going to come on my birthday" or "and you're going to have another one on my birthday, right?" We've all just thought he was crazy and said "there's no way he'll come that early" but I just keep agreeing with him. That would be great if he comes on Monday. I told Denzil a few weeks ago that if he's born on Monday then his name will be Fineas William Murphy instead of Fineas Nathaniel Murphy and we'll call him Fin!
So we'll see when his birthday is. I'm anxious to meet him and stop feeling so run down!! Hopefully my next post will be announcing him!

No comments: