Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our trip to Oklahoma

I've got an ongoing blog that I've not yet posted because it's not done yet but it will come soon...along with pics and everything!!

Last week we all came to Oklahoma and had a good trip for half of the week but it went way down hill. We arrived on Sunday night at 1 am. Denzil worked all week but the kids and I spent Monday with Grammy, my mom and Tuesday we went and spent all day with a really good friend that we haven't seen in almost 2 years. She moved to Texas and every time she came to town some one always ended up sick and then we moved to Denver and she just now moved back to Oklahoma. We were so excited to see each other and had a great time together! On our way over to her house, Eliott threw up in the car. Didn't think much of it, had no idea why he did that?? We had dinner at some other friends house and he was grumpy the whole time and wouldn't eat anything except a few tortilla chips. We went back to the hotel and Eliott threw up again but both times were because he was coughing so hard. Wednesday morning he seemed to be okay and ate breakfast and seemed to be in a good mood. We went and saw a few more friends, ate lunch with my mom and then to Oma & Opa's house to go out to dinner for my birthday. Eliott was in an okay mood but now had the runs. By Thursday morning I woke up and felt bad and Fin started sounded like he was getting stopped up. By Thursday afternoon I was so sick of having 3 kids in a little tiny hotel room, living in a hotel and now having sick kids and me feeling bad I just wanted to go home. So our plans for Thursday were a no go and so I called Denzil and asked if we could go home a day early. So sorry to the people I didn't see when we were there, it was not a very pleasant first trip back to Oklahoma.

I'll have to blog more later-

1 comment:

Connie said...

Sorry we missed you! I had three sick kiddos on my hands as well. Stomach aches, fevers and pink eye...ugh! I miss you!