Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oma & Opa

Well today was the first day that Oma & Opa were here. It was fun going to pick them up at the airport and coming home to show them our house. Phoebe was screaming "come on guys let's go upstairs to see my room..." It was pretty cute! We rested for awhile, took naps, met with Eliott's speech therapist and then we all went to the Children's Museum in Denver which is great fun. Of course I forgot the camera so I don't have any pics to share but hopefully I can take some tomorrow to share.
On Friday Denzil and I are flying (by ourselves...yes with no kids...YEAHHH!!) to Las Vegas on his company. It should be lots of fun and we've never been away from the kids just him and I so I'm kind of nervous that I'm not going to have a clue how to act! Please pray though that the kids do okay with Oma & Opa and that they don't drive them absolutely crazy before we get back on Sunday evening!
Hope you enjoy the 2 emails I shared in my last post-

No comments: