Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Going through the stages?!?

Wow, what a busy day! We went to MOPS this morning and had fun talking to everyone and getting to know my new group of friends more. We did a craft there and it was pretty cool, although I have no idea what I am going to do with it?!? Then we came home, ate lunch and that is normally nap time. BUT Phoebe is starting it again, fighting naps and bedtime. I know it's just a stage but it's so stressful going through these different stages. She stood in her crib for 2 hours just yelling "mama, potty, dada, bubba, juice, milk, door..open..please..." just anything she could think of so I would come in there. Needless to say she never fell asleep but luckily Eliott was asleep that whole time, I'm not sure how since she was yelling the whole time. So I did get some time to myself but it wasn't relaxing at all since I could hear her yelling the whole time. She's also been giving us problems going to bed at night so I thought I'd just go in there and get her and if she doesn't take a nap then she wouldn't fight bedtime because she would be nice and tired and go straight to sleep. HAHA, YEAH RIGHT...She still tried all of her delay tactics and did not want to get in bed. She screamed for about 25 minutes then finally layed down and went to sleep. We're not sure what happened, that's just been the last 2 nights. So I just pray this "stage" doesn't last that long!!
I LOVE the stage Eliott is going through though. Laughing, cooing, drooling...he's such a good little man! He's so ticklish, I love to tickle him!! Today when I went to pick him up after MOPS, Keri's little boy, Bo, was trying to use Eliott's car seat (Eliott was in it) as a prop to pull up and then was knocking Eliott in the head with some plastic keys. It was pretty hilarious to see! He probably thought "my sister is not around and I'm still getting beat up."

No comments: