Sunday, March 25, 2007

Jesus sitting next to me!!

This morning in church our pastor, Greg Pittman, had everyone close their eyes and imagine Jesus walking out on our stage. As he looks through the crowd you recognize it's Him from the crown of thorns around His head and the holes in His wrists and ankles. He keeps looking around the crowd and He's looking for you. When he finally sees you he walks down the steps and comes and sits right next to you and looks you in your face. Wow! Can you imagine. I was sitting their with my eyes closed imaging this and realized "wow, He really died for me...little 'ol me!" Isn't that amazing to think that He died just for you! Imagining Him coming to sit by me I wanted to kneel at His feet and just pour my heart out to Him but then I realized...He's always here and I can ALWAYS do that...pour my heart out to Him. Thank you so much Jesus for loving me and dying that horrible death for my sins! I love you Jesus-

No comments: