Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's 2008!

Wow, it's 2008 and I'm finally catching up with blogging. I can't believe it's already 2008, I remember just yesterday they were talking about how much trouble it was going to be when it changed to 2000...Y2K! It's crazy how time flies. I gave up a long time ago on making new years resolutions because they never last. I always have good intentions but never lasts. I do have many many things that I'm trying to work on though to become a better person, wife, mother, and role model but I think that will continue throughout my whole life. I did come up with a new cleaning schedule and a "routine" for the kids every day and I've done pretty good following it this last week so I hope I can keep it up and it will work because I've got to get a good routine down before this baby boy gets here.

It was a good weekend...we finally a few things done that had needed to be done. Got my first oil change in my van and then Denzil took the nasty car seats out of the van so he could disassemble them to wash the covers. They eat and drink in them, Phoebe's had a few accidents in hers and smelled of urine and Eliott spit up in his last week and smelled of spit up. So they were pretty discusting and I am so glad they are washed and put back together. But they are still in the living room and not yet back in the van so I guess we're not going anywhere tomorrow!! As I sit here and type this I can say all my dishes are done, my last load of laundry is drying in the dryer and all the toys are picked up. Wow! But I know it will be a totally different story tomorrow! I did a lot of laundry this weekend because Eliott kept spitting up (he's been spitting up ever since being on the antibiotics that he's on) and when we picked Phoebe up from Sunday school she had peed in her panties. So Denzil carried her to the bathroom, which got his jacket and shirt all wet and then had to drive home with a naked daughter. That's right when we got to the car she wanted to take her dress off. I had already taken her panties and tights off in the bathroom but when we got to the car she didn't want to sit on her wet dress so she took it off and strapped herself into her seat buck naked! It was pretty funny! She's actually been doing pretty well pottying in the toilet but there were new people in her class at church and one of them was a man and she warms up quicker to women than men so that's probably why she didn't say she had to go but they never asked either.

I am looking forward to this week as on Tuesday at bible study we start a new study and I can't wait to do that and then we'll probably go out to dinner that night for our anniversary which will be fun. I'm really hoping to go to the chiropractor on Thursday too but not sure yet. Speaking of that I've got to go do my prenantel Yoga-

1 comment:

Connie said...

Good for you! I found a great website that has helped me in the past...I can't say I follow it all the time.. but I really like it...it's www.Flylady.net Check it out, she's got some great ideas..maybe I should get back on board....