Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ditto!

Ditto to my friend Connie Johnson's blog...WOW!
We had a crazy day today. School by 8:30 for Phoebe & Eliott, Fin and I off to The UPS Store to mail 4 packages, Home Depot to return a fan, Lowes to buy Phoebe some curtains, Eliott some curtains, Walgreens to pick up Denzil's film for work then to get the kiddos from school at 11:45. 12:10 dentist appt for Phoebe & Eliott...Phoebe had her teeth cleaned and has 4 cavities, Eliott's teeth look good for now. 2:15 dermatologist appt for Eliott. He's gotten some odd itchy rash/bumps or something on his head and he's miserable and itching, itching, itching. Well they, of course, didn't know what was on my son's head. They scraped it and looked at it under the microscope which ruled out some stuff and so the thing they wanted to do was a biopsy. I had to hold Eliott on the table (while Fin sat in his seat crying for a boob) they stuck a needle in his head to numb the area and then stuck this tool in there to take a big chunk of his skin out of his head...HOLY COW!!! All right in my face...then sewed it up with a couple of stitches. The dermatologist gives me a prescription for the itching and so we leave, go to Walgreens (again) and they don't have the cream that was prescribed....AHHH!
So needless to say I'm really tired...worn out. My house is a mess and I don't really have the energy to get up and clean it up but then again I don't really want to wake up to a disaster of a house. It's a real pull to try to be a great wife, housekeeper, cook, maid, and most importantly of all a MOM. I know and realize that they won't be little forever and so I really need to enjoy these moments and take advantage of them.
I will blog some more tomorrow-Goodnight!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hey...hope life is getting a little more even keeled. How is Elliot? Did they figure stuff out? Poor Phoebe! How do they treat that, will she have to have fillings? Ouchie! I'm praying for you and I miss you!

Connie said...

Hey
I've heard good things about this church, and the website looks AWESOME! They look very well put together and solid. They even have thier pre-school check in policies and curriculum on line. The worship looks awesome! I'm kinda of jealous!

http://www.northernhills.cc/

Check it out~