Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School Started!

Today was the first day of the kids going to "school". They both had a great time and did really well. Eliott is starting to pee pee in his little potty too. I noticed he kept telling me when he peed in his diaper by grabbing it and saying "uh-oh". So yesterday when I changed his diaper he was acting like he was trying to pee so I said do you need to go potty and he shook his head yes. So we went and got on the potty and he went, it was sooo cool!! And he's peed a few times on the potty today...never thought I would be potty training before the kid is talking!!
My mom is here and we've had lots of fun while she's been here. We've went shopping, up to the mountains to see the big horned sheep and to the Childrens Museum of Denver. That place was awesome and the kids loved that place too. I'll post pics soon.

No comments: