Thursday, March 26, 2009

Phoebe going on 16

Well last night when I put Phoebe to bed, I was trying to leave her room and here's our conversation...
"Mommy, wait...I have one more question to ask you before I go to bed"
"Okay...what is it?"
"Ummmm....ummmm...tomorrow morning when I wake up...ummm....ummm....do you think I could go to Wal-Mart by myself"
Okay so how in the world am I suppose to react to this one?? I'm kind of in shock and standing there trying to think of something to say and before I think of something she says...
"Like drive your car and go to Wal-Mart by myself"
"Ahhh...no honey, you can't drive mommy's car and it wouldn't be very safe for you to go to Wal-Mart all by yourself."
Wow, my 3 1/2 year old is already asking to drive my car...Bad sign!!

Fin's growing up so fast. He's saying Mama, Dada and he's trying to repeat stuff that Phoebe & Eliott say. He's said Map while the kids are watching Dora and it's so funny! He has successfully skipped baby food and has just went straight to real food. He's only 10 months and eating everything we eat and loves it!

Well I'm so very tired and ready to go to bed...lets hope Fin starts sleeping through the night. Last night was the first night we put him in Eliott's room so now they are officially sharing a room!

No comments: