Friday, April 3, 2009

Announcement of #4!!

Yeah that's right...I can't believe I'm typing this but we're expecting #4. I am only 7 weeks along and due date is November 21, my little brother's birthday!! Here's a pic of the new little baby...





It's a wooping 7 mm big!! I don't see how something so little growing in me makes me feel so bad all day. And let's hope it's a girl because if it's not Phoebe will be a little upset. She keeps saying "it's my baby" and referring to the baby as "my little sister". So in November we'll have Phoebe, 4, Eliott, 3, Fineas, 1, and a brand new baby, four 4 and under!!


Here's some cute new pictures of Fin:






And here's these two ornery boys...they both emptied a whole container of snacks on the floor and were crushing them-




Stayed tuned for more updates and more pictures on the kiddos!!

3 comments:

Manda said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! I'll be praying you won't be so sick this time!

Keri said...

wow four, four and under! You are my super hero. I hope you feel good soon.

Kristina said...

Wasn't it just yesterday we were hanging out on the floor in Kathy's living room, with these little ones just a twinkle in our eyes? Congrats!!! Our #3 is on her way in June. :)