Thursday, March 29, 2007

Busy Days

Wow, we had a busy day today. Phoebe went to mother's day out, "cool" and she calls it for school and when we got there I realized it was picture day, OH MY!! I had totally forgot. She wasn't dressed for a picture and had nothing in her hair, no barret or hair tie and I forgot the order form and check. So I dropped her off and had to run back home, get her a dress, sandals, hair barrett and the order form and check and run back up there. It was a crazy morning but I am so very thankful for mother's day out!!! I love spending the time alone with Eliott shopping or just at home together. It's a much needed break and I'm so thankful we can afford it. She's learning a lot there also and she does great there. She's talking so much but when other people come around she doesn't say a word.
After mom's day out we went to see a friend that moved to Port Arthur, TX in December and she came back up here to visit. Her son is 7 weeks younger than Phoebe and her daughter is 9 weeks younger than Eliott. So she has hers 17 months apart too. She thought I was soooo crazy when I told her I was pregnant with Eliott and thought I was having them too close together and then a couple weeks later she told me she was pregnant, it was GREAT! It was really good seeing her and seeing the kids play together, it was great fun!!
I am thankful for my babies, Phoebe and Eliott and for my husband that's laying in the living room playing PS3. I'm thankful he's at home with me and not somewhere else!! I'm thankful for our carpet being back to normal and everything being okay. It was about a $400 ordeal but hey, it could've been a lot worse, right? I'm thankful for my sink full of dishes because that means we've had food to eat (WOW, that's a hard one to be thankful for because I really despise dishes). I really struggle with being a negative person. I sooooo want to be a positive person and look on the positive side of everything but it's hereditary for the women in my family to be negative and it's so hard to turn that around. I'm not making excuses at all but it's so engraned in me. I pray about it but I need all the prayers I can get!
Well I've got to go to that sink full of dishes-

No comments: