Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's been a good week!

Wow, this was a great week! We've had our bad days but this was a great week. Easter was really good and Phoebe actually hunted for eggs at my brother and sister in law's house. We didn't think she would move from her daddy's leg but man she ran and put those eggs in her basket, it was soooo cute!
I think Monday was the first day that I have actually been happy that I had Phoebe and Eliott so close together. She's really latched on to Eliott in the last 2 weeks and she kisses and hugs him, tries to pick him up and talks to him when I'm not in the room. I left them both in her room on Monday to go in the kitchen and get Phoebe some milk and I came back and she was standing in front of him saying "Bubba, Mama get milk" and just saying some other stuff that sounded like chinese but it was so cute to see her just talking to him and him looking up at her laughing! That was a great mommy moment. On Tuesday when we went and got in the car to take Phoebe to school I had a flat tire. But it turned out to be a very easy fix. We drove really slow up to the tire place by our house and they fixed it pretty quick and it was only $10 to take a screw out of my tire and patch it. The kids were great in there too. I had to take Eliott out of his seat and nurse him in there but Phoebe was very good and just sat in the seat next to me. So she was 45 minutes late to school and I missed bible study but I was glad that it wasn't a big deal.
Oh and my little man is 6 months old tomorrow!! Wow, I can't believe it and he's growing so fast. He started sitting up on his own about 2 1/2 weeks ago and is great at it now. I would put a picture on here of him sitting up but it's interfering with D's PS3 so I won't try it again. He's playing online and when I do picture downloads it makes his connection a lot slower, OOPS! He's great to entertain now too, just give him something to grab and it will occupy him for awhile, at least a few minutes.
Well I'm very thankful that God showed me how much fun we're going to have in raising these 2 kiddos this week. I can't wait until it gets warm again so we can start going to parks and on walks again!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun for you! It only gets better from here.
Talk soon,
Sarah

Connie said...

Hey, Sorry I didnt get back to you today....BUSY day with the three kids. I think I'm finally catching my breath! Monty is gone all weekend... let me know if you have any time to get together!