Wednesday, April 18, 2007

He's deceiving!

You know it's so amazing to me how I can so be in to reading my bible daily and setting aside that time for God every day and then all of a sudden satan takes over and you can't find that time any more. He's so good at deceiving you, he is so much alive and you can see him everywhere! I am so behind on my bible study it's crazy and then when I do get to sit down and start it either one of the kids wake up or satan tells me that I'm so behind what's the point. I know I have to work daily to defeat him and I'm going to try to until the day I die but man is he fighting back.

On a good note, I brought Phoebe to gymnastics class this morning and it was a lot of fun! We got there 15 minutes early because I knew she'd need time to warm up being in a new place with a lot of people and I'm so glad I did that. She sat there on my lap for about 10 minutes saying she didn't want to go play or do anything and she wouldn't take her shoes off like the kids were suppose to. I finally got her shoes off with a little crying and then brought her over to some of the mats and when the class started she was liking it a little more. It was fun! And I'm so glad I'm doing it. It's for the next 6 weeks so I think she'll really get into it by the last week, lol!! She was so busy watching the other kids do the stuff that she really wasn't getting into herself but that's okay. She did great!

Eliott is starting to do nose dives from sitting up and trying to figure out how to crawl so it will be really soon. It's pretty hilarious to watch him fall on his face and then pick his head up and determined to get whatever he's going for. But then he gets really frustrated because he can't get to it.

Well this is a great time to start catching up on my bible study so gotta go-

No comments: