Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hurry up and....RELAX

Wow, that's how I feel in the last few weeks. I've had time to myself lately since Phoebe's now taking 2 to 2 1/2 hour naps and Eliott is sleeping when she sleeps but I feel like there's so much I want to do in that time...read my bible, read all the other books that I want to read but haven't ever finished, finish Eliott's cross stitch I started for him, scrapbook, and of course the never ending list of housework...laundry, dishes, cleaning up toys, etc. I'm trying to get the housework stuff done while the kiddos are awake now so I can enjoy the time to myself but I know that's not what they want to be doing, ya know?
We had Eliott's baby dedication today at church and that was great! My mom, dad & stepmom and my long time best friend and her husband came and then we all went out to lunch. Wow...my parents were actually civilized enough to sit at the same table and eat, it really was amazing. I didn't feel any tension and it felt great! I'm so glad they can get along now with the 2 grandkids, yeah! After Phoebe took a nap, we went to the park. She went to bed saying "PARK, PARK" and the second I went into her room when she woke up she said "PARK, PARK". That girl loves the park. We went to Jackson Park and that was pretty fun.
Well I better get to bed so I can be well rested-

No comments: