Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thank You!

I just wanted to say Thank You to those of you who helped us through our surgery! Connie brought us dinner the first night and then my mom, dad & stepmom brought us dinner through the weekend. During the week we had Sarah C and Sandy bring us dinner and Connie brought us dinner again yesterday. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for that! We really appreciate it and it helped us out so much knowing that we didn't have to make dinner. And thank you for calling and checking on me to make sure everything went ok, that means a lot!!
I think Denzil is going back to work tomorrow so finally we'll be back to normal, whatever normal is! He stayed home Monday for my drs appt and he was going to take this whole week off but I feel much better today and I know he's got work piling up since no one covers for him while he's gone.
Well that's all for now-

No comments: